Thursday, December 30, 2010

Welcome to My Poetry Blog!

Thanks for checking out my new blog. I'm excited to have "my own place" to write and share with friends, family and other poets. Scroll down the page and click on the links on the right for poems and news.

I also hope it will become a place where fellow writers and artists gather to read and share poetry. Fellow poets & artists, let me know if you have a blog, and perhaps we can trade links. And please do leave comments if you like.

I'd love it if you'd become a "follower" -- although I admit, being new to this, I'm not really sure what that means.  In the spirit of this gathering space, let me offer a poem:


COMMUNION

Let us come together.
From our different places
let us gather,
carrying our songs and stories
as offerings to each other.

Let open up ourselves and
create a place of welcome.

"Communion" appears in my origami poetry book, Communion, produced by the Origami Poems Project. http://www.origamipoems.com/

Copyright Diane Dolphin, 2010. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment